- Order Now
- You will be able to download your product immediately after purchase in a PDF file. You can view and print this file through your computer.
- Click here to view instructions on ordering and downloading your product.
“Home for the Holidays” is one of our favorite family reunion themes. It is especially appropriate if you have a family member such as a serviceman or missionary that has been away from the family for awhile. We celebrated every holiday we could think of during the three-day family reunion. We went trick or treating to family trailers and tents. When we woke up Sunday morning, the children found the Easter Bunny had left plastic eggs all over the campground and we had a huge family birthday cake. We celebrated Thanksgiving with a delicious turkey and even played a Christmas Right/Left game.
This e-book includes detailed instructions and pictures for the following family reunion activities, games and food:
Schedule of events for a two night, three day "Home for the Holidays" family reunion.
- Trick or Treating
- Pumpkin Carols
- Patriotic Pinwheels- pattern and instructions
- Patriotic Papers
- 4th of July parade ideas
- Night Game activities
- Valentine cards & Valentine games
- Heart shaped pattern for family valentines
- Famous couples printable game & answer key
- Not so Newlywed game- rules and questions
- Easter Egg Hunt variations & Easter Egg games
- Christmas Right/Left story and game
- S’more instructions & variations
- April Fool’s Breakfast recipes & fun to fool your family
- Thanksgiving place cards and recipes
- “Save the Date” family reunion invitation
- Gumdrop Turkey Favors
- Football Team Printable game
- Memorial Day Resources
- Bunny Footprints
- "Home for the Holidays" reunion T- Shirt pattern
"Aunt Mo always gives each family an assignment to help with the reunion. She gave us the responsibility for the "Not So Newlywed" game. At first I was overwhelmed but then Aunt Mo gave me a packet of information that made everything so much easier. Everything I needed to do was there, the questions and step by step directions. All I had to do was get the prizes!" JoDee