- Order Now
- You will be able to download your product immediately after purchase in a PDF file. You can view and print this file through your computer.
- Click here to view instructions on ordering and downloading your product.
"How will our children know who they are if they do not know where they came from." Give your family the opportunity to find out "where they came from" with this family heritage reunion. More than 45 pages of reunion and party ideas and pictures to take you back to your roots on a quest for your heritage. Instructions for making the popular "Whirlygig" toy and a rubber band gun. Mix up your family with an old fashioned box lunch party and celebrate the past with games and relays from your heritage. Your family will celebrate the present and honor the past with this family heritage reunion.
- Getting to know your ancestors game
- Family tree themed fill in the blank invitation
- Themed water bottle labels and name badges
- Crossword puzzle ideas
- How to make an ancestor coloring book
- How to make a heritage cookbook
- "Olden Days" relays and activities including "Kick the Can" and "Anti I Over" rules
- "What Am I?" game
- Box Lunches
- Ancestor "Concentration" and "Wheel of Ancestors" instructions
- Patterns and instructions for making a rubber band gun and Whirlygig
- Taking old type Pictures
- Getting acquainted mixers
- "Super Sleuth" family history challenge
- "Super Sleuth" booklet, challenges and certificate
- Time Capsule
- Ancestor Trading Cards
"I don't know how Aunt Mo does it but my kids said the "Family Heritage" reunion was their favorite reunion ever. How do you make genealogy fun? Just ask Aunt MO!" Jenn
"I have kept the Whirlygig toy I made at our heritage family reunion. I keep it in my sock draw because I never want to lose it. When I participated in a Pioneer Trek I made a Whirlygig for every teenager in our group. They didn't know what a Whirlygig was when I gave it to them but they had fun learning how to use it- now they all know what a Whirlygig is!" Steve