Use this game as an ice breaker game for your family reunion or party. Make a copy of the game for every participant and give them a copy and a pencil when they arrive at your family reunion. Your family can work on the game until you feel like everyone has arrived at your reunion site then call everyone together and go through the questions. Your family will want to share their unusual and funny answers. Be sure and have a prize for the winner of the game and perhaps for the person with the lowest score. This is also a fun time to give out a few family reunion awards such as the tallest person at the reunion, the person that traveled the farthest to the reunion or the youngest person at your family reunion.
1. Give yourself 1 point for every button you are wearing.
2. Deduct 1 point for every 5 minutes you were late for this reunion.
3. Add 1 point for each size shoe in shoe you are wearing. (Size 7- 7 points)
4. Add 5 points for every penny in your pocket or purse.
5. If you are wearing any pink, add 10 points to your score.
6. If you made your bed this morning give yourself 10 points.
If your mother made your bed deduct 5 points.
If your bed is not made deduct 10 points.
7. If your eyes are brown or green give yourself 5 points.
8. If you have grey in your hair give yourself 10 points.
9. Add 1 point for every egg you have eaten this week.
10. Give yourself 5 points for every game of golf you played in July.
11. Add 1 point for every baseball game you’ve watched this summer.
12. If you emptied the dishwasher or washed the dishes today give yourself 10 points.
13. If you are over 6 feet tall give yourself 5 points.
14. If you are under 5 feet tall give yourself 10 points.
15. If you sent more than 100 texts this week add 5 points to your score.
16. If you are over 50 and sent 1 txt this week add 10 points to your score.
17. Give yourself 1 point for every mile you walked or ran this week.
18. If you are wearing a belt give yourself 5 points.
19. If you have a dog give yourself 5 points.
20. Give yourself 1 point for every 100 miles you traveled to be at this family reunion.
Okay, you can add up your score and put the total here-
More fun family reunion games are available in the “family fun” drop down at www.familyreunionhelper.com/
“People are more honest around a campfire.”- Megan