Making music with pipe chimes is an easy and inexpensive way to have fun with your family. My Mom saw pipe chimes more than thirty years ago and our family has been making music with conduit pipes ever since. Because pipe chimes are easy to make and easy to play, pipe chimes are perfect for family reunions, parties and church groups. Anyone can play pipe chimes- no musical experience necessary! So here are familyreunionhelper.com’s tongue in check top ten reasons to play pipe chimes!
Top Ten Reasons to Learn to Play Pipe Chimes
10. A pipe chime doubles as a game piece in an over- sized Clue game.
9. American Idol now lets you use an instrument.
8. Studies show that the resonating tones of pipe chimes stimulates hair follicles which encourages hair growth.
7. Chuck Norris plays pipe chimes.
6. Pipe chime playing is good for your hands. I probably have stronger hands/fingers than most people I know. And have you ever noticed the hands of a pianist? Beautiful, long, tapered fingers. Chances are that if you’ve ever admired someone’s hands, they play the piano… or pipe chimes.
5. Playing pipe chimes helps you burn calories. A 155 pound person burns 281 calories in an hour of pipe chime playing.
4. You can join the AFPOPCP – The association for the preservation of pipe chime playing.
3. People will automatically assume you’re a genius. Really, I’ve heard this a lot. People uttering "He/she plays the pipe chimes" in the same tone reserved for "He/she has an IQ of 180." You just can’t help but admire someone that plays an instrument.
2. Colleges like musical instruments on applications–it’s never too early to boost your kid’s qualifications! Hundreds of college scholarships for Pipe Chime playing go unclaimed each year.
And the number one reason to play pipe chimes…
But seriously… Pipe chimes are perfect for your family reunion or family get- together. With our easy to follow instructions and thirteen fun chimes songs, there’s no reason to miss out on the musical fun of conduit pipe chimes! We don’t sell pipe chimes but on our site you can find complete instructions for making your own music pipe chimes and printable music at familyreunionhelper.com
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success -Henry Ford