This is a fun idea for an ice breaker game for your next family reunion or family party. It is even a fun idea for a work, school or church function.
Divide into groups of about 10. The groups work together to determine the total amount of points they have earned. Each team will need a team captain and recorder.
You can make up your own list of points but here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Counting January as one point, February as two points and so on, add up the total points of your group.
2. Score one point for each college attended.
3. Score one point for every button on each shirt.
4. Total number of pennies teammates have in their pockets.
5. Total of all sizes added together- one shoe only per person.
6. Hair color score- Black hair- 2 points, Brown hair- 1 point, Red hair- 3 points, Grey hair- 5 points, Blonde- 1 point
7. Five points for everyone that is wearing glasses, 2 points for contacts.
8. One point for every child each person has, twins- 5 points, triplets- 10 points.
9. Minus 1 point for every soda or pop consumed. Plus 1 point for every glass or bottle of water.
10. 1 point for everyone that is wearing a watch.
Add up the total of points each team has and award prizes to the team that has the “most” points, “least” points, “most unorganized” etc.