At our house, Friday night, is pizza and game night. On Friday night, all the kids and grandkids that are available come to our house for homemade pizza and fun. The truth be known I get a little tired of pizza every Friday so I’m always on the look out for non-traditional ways to prepare pizza and was excited about this super simple but yummy pizza variation.
You’ll only need four ingredients:
Pillsbury crescent rolls
Pepperoni or favorite pizza toppings
Preheat oven by the directions on the crescent’s
- unroll the crescents
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of pizza sauce (more if you don’t mind the mess)
- Place pepperoni or other topping on top of the sauce at the wide end of the crescent
- Put your cheese on the wide end of the crescent
- Roll beginning at the wide end of the crescent
- Bake for about 8-10 mins.
- Let cool and enjoy!